Monday 31 October 2011

All change please, all change...

Two weeks I announced on Twitter that I am leaving Visible Technologies to explore new opportunities.

I've been at Visible for 18 months, and have had an absolutely fantastic time.  I got the chance to meet and work with really great people, help amazing clients, and use real next-generation technology.  All in all, the perfect job for me!

However, the opportunity I've been provided with was too good to turn down...

A couple of years ago a group of friends and I self-published a cookbook called Sorted: A Recipe for Student Survival .  The idea was to get young people back in the kitchen, cooking fresh, fun food.  To complement this we created some videos to reach the younger audience, and show them how to cook the recipes from the book.

Fast forward a couple of years and SORTED Food is now the largest social media cooking hub in the UK.

With a book deal, sponsorship interests and much more besides, the time is right to jump on board and see how far we can push the SORTED word.

It's the beginning of what will be an incredible journey, and I can't wait to share the fun along the way.

Thanks

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, all the best and I know a social media analytics company that would LOVE to help SORTED!

    Best of luck and thanks for all of your hard work at VT - I was glad to have found you and worked with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Jamie!! all sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete